The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Mitsu Radioshack Meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSman

Probationary Member
Feb 26, 2013
Williamsburg, Virginia
Hey everyone i am from Club4g and doing a meet for mitsu's May 25th is a Sat. i have about 10 4G's coming we are all going to meet up at the Radioshack in Yorktown (where i work) in the morning hangout there all day going to do some RC car racing (im providing the cars) hangout talk cars so on and so forth... once it starts to get dark im pulling out the projector and the speakers we are going to watch 5fast on the wall of the store then pack up and head down to the road to watch the new FF movie with everyone let me know if you are in and how many people will be coming with you so i can plan for tickets and parking the movie theater is going to call me as soon as they start selling tickets so i can make sure i have enough for everyone.
Hope to see you there!

Still planning on doing this is anyone interested?

When will you know? Love to have ya!

This is still going on btw! Have over 10 4gs coming and over 5 2gs! Come out have fun we are camping the night before pm me if You are interested!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back