The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

MIR results

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toubaby2

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 24, 2006
Aberdeen, Maryland
I want apologize for not stepping up to the plate representing the DSM"S as the 1st place winner, but at least I was the runner up. I did a personal best with 13.78 @ 105 in the first qualifier, but blew a head gasket in doing so. That means that I have some making up to do at Norwalk in October. I want to thank Shawn Brown, my crew chief for spending all night putting the car back together and everyone that helped with parts, tools and advice, like RJ and all of his crew, Darryl Hudson, Bill Lowe @ Showdown Motorsports, Luis Corujo @ Paradise Racing, Frankie Piccone, Donte Garrett, Brent Rau and anyone I may have forgotten.

Congratulations to Shepherd, and everyone else who held it down this weekend.

P.S. Real NOPI Chics don't wear bikinis they drive DSM's. :dsm:

Me and some of the guys & gals from Team Trinity were there and we thought you did a great job. We stoped by your pit early Sunday moring and saw the old head gasket sitting on the ground and someone passed out on the air mattress. With the heat being a factor over the weekend and that being your first event you competed in and running into the blown head gasket you did an awsome job. Good luck up at Norwalk and let us know how you do.

Justin

nice job! can't wait to hit up MIR once i get back from arizona... looking for high 13s myself.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back