The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Minot, North Dakota DSM Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonEsi_96

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 14, 2008
Minot, North_Dakota
My name is Jonathan and i am 17 and live in Minot. I am currently looking for people who would like to start a dsm group in minot north dakota. I have 3 other people so far interested but would like to have a couple more people to get the dsm's going again around here. Let me know if you are interested. Any gen is welcome :)

hmm... I am suprised I haven't seen this before on here. I moved to minot in november. I have a 96 eagle talon tsi AWD back in wisconsin, that I have owned since 2006. I just haven't had a chance to bring it up here yet. I believe I've seen you cruising around town quite a few times. I tend to take notice of other dsm's. Right now I've been driving around a Silver 2002 Mercedes C230 Kompressor, for a daily driver.

I just moved to Minot and just got a 97 GSX and i'm doing a 6 bolt swap. If you and your friends want to get together and make a club, then I'm in.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back