1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Middle Tennessee DSM's?

Posted by teamdriven, Oct 31, 2008

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. black99gst7

black99gst7 Probationary Member

Joined Dec 16, 2008
    Mcminnville, Tennessee

You going to Import alliance next sat.? we are meeting up in murfreesboro that morning. i would LOVE to meet a few other nice turbo dsm's to roll up and park with us.

238  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM
  2. timmmyg

timmmyg Proven Member

Joined Apr 11, 2005
    Ashland City, Tennessee
    I have to work that night unfortunately so I'll probably be asleep. If not I'll try to meet up with you. Are you on TennSpeed?

282  0

1997 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 2G DSM
  3. black99gst7

black99gst7 Probationary Member

Joined Dec 16, 2008
    Mcminnville, Tennessee
    Yea, black99gst on tennespeed. im the one that keeps getting into it with the wyatt earp dude.

238  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM
  4. 97gst1126

97gst1126 Proven Member

Joined Nov 23, 2008
    murfreesboro, Tennessee
    How kinda forgot about this thread.. I am planning on heading out to import alliance this weekend. Hopefully we will have a good turn out and not hot as hell like last year. Im up for some meets sometime although half the time my car does not run. Im really hoping to dump a little money into it again when i hear back from my lawyer. Losing my job and car wrecks suck ass though so im low on funds right now.. Have not seen many turbo dsm's around murfreesboro.

5. ArcticChill22

ArcticChill22 Proven Member

Joined Nov 19, 2009
    Byrdstown, Tennessee
    Ressurecting the thread!! TN!! WOO!! Not many of us around here :-(

6. DKBlakey

DKBlakey Probationary Member

Joined Nov 30, 2009
    Clinton, Tennessee
    Hello Guys!

Old guy in Knoxville here building a 97 Talon ESi up for road racing in the 24 Hours of LeMons later this year. The 24 Hours of LeMons

Just rebuilt the engine and ready to put it back as soon as it warms up a little.

Looking for 2 more co-drivers if anyone is interested. Need a DOHC rebuild, I am good at it and would consider building yours if you need it.

Dave

7. Insane Performa

Insane Performa Proven Member

Joined May 5, 2007
    Murfreesboro, Tennessee
    I run around Nashville area alot when I am home. Usually in a 91 Laser Turbo, but I happen to pick up a 98 GSX since I've been in Iraq, I would up for meets anywhere. Should be back in a month or so. I use to go to a gathering under the bridges beside the Titan stadium.

Street Build 646  0

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    000.0 whp · 000.0 lb/ft · 2G DSM
  8. ninja07

ninja07 Proven Member

Joined Dec 7, 2009
    antioch, Tennessee
    Anyone know of any dsm shops around the Nashville area? I'm in a '95 talon tsi awd. I'm fairly new to the dsm's and I'm looking for a shop who knows these cars well. So far I've got a 11.3 lb flywheel, stage 2 clutch, braided steel clutch line, counter-weight shift knob, Hallman Pro boost controller,( set @ 14psi) boost and temp gauges, 1G blow off valve, nylon shifter plate bushings and brass shifter cable bushings. All is installed. But I'm ready for more. Such as new turbo (20G) , fuel pump, injectors, and safms to control it. Anyone know who can hook me up around Mid.Tenn.?

272  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  9. Insane Performa

Insane Performa Proven Member

Joined May 5, 2007
    Murfreesboro, Tennessee
    Did you ever find a shop to work on it?

Street Build 646  0

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    000.0 whp · 000.0 lb/ft · 2G DSM