The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Middle Tennessee DSM's?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You going to Import alliance next sat.? we are meeting up in murfreesboro that morning. i would LOVE to meet a few other nice turbo dsm's to roll up and park with us.

I have to work that night unfortunately so I'll probably be asleep. If not I'll try to meet up with you. Are you on TennSpeed?

How kinda forgot about this thread.. I am planning on heading out to import alliance this weekend. Hopefully we will have a good turn out and not hot as hell like last year. Im up for some meets sometime although half the time my car does not run. Im really hoping to dump a little money into it again when i hear back from my lawyer. Losing my job and car wrecks suck ass though so im low on funds right now.. Have not seen many turbo dsm's around murfreesboro.

Hello Guys!

Old guy in Knoxville here building a 97 Talon ESi up for road racing in the 24 Hours of LeMons later this year. The 24 Hours of LeMons

Just rebuilt the engine and ready to put it back as soon as it warms up a little.

Looking for 2 more co-drivers if anyone is interested. Need a DOHC rebuild, I am good at it and would consider building yours if you need it.

Dave

I run around Nashville area alot when I am home. Usually in a 91 Laser Turbo, but I happen to pick up a 98 GSX since I've been in Iraq, I would up for meets anywhere. Should be back in a month or so. I use to go to a gathering under the bridges beside the Titan stadium.

Anyone know of any dsm shops around the Nashville area? I'm in a '95 talon tsi awd. I'm fairly new to the dsm's and I'm looking for a shop who knows these cars well. So far I've got a 11.3 lb flywheel, stage 2 clutch, braided steel clutch line, counter-weight shift knob, Hallman Pro boost controller,( set @ 14psi) boost and temp gauges, 1G blow off valve, nylon shifter plate bushings and brass shifter cable bushings. All is installed. But I'm ready for more. Such as new turbo (20G) , fuel pump, injectors, and safms to control it. Anyone know who can hook me up around Mid.Tenn.?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back