The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Michigan DSM OWNERS ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-TunedDSM- said:
Im from up in Traverse City, we have a decent amount of DSM's rolling around here, i know most of them. If your ever up in TC then go downtown at the end of the oneway by J&S, we all hang out down there :thumb: If your looking for a bunch of Michigan DSM'rs then checkout xceedspeed.com .

:notgood:

Edit: If you are looking for a bunch of Michigan DSM'rs then checkout midsm.com
2 weeks up and 70 members.. FTW!?!

:D

xceedspeed.com is a nice place too, but its EVERYONE bulked together. midsm.com isnt.

diviniti said:
:notgood:

Edit: If you are looking for a bunch of Michigan DSM'rs then checkout midsm.com
2 weeks up and 70 members.. FTW!?!

:D

xceedspeed.com is a nice place too, but its EVERYONE bulked together. midsm.com isnt.
For the record you are not the first michigan dsm site and probably not the last. There has been a michigan club dsm around since the 90s.

wishihadatalon said:
For the record you are not the first michigan dsm site and probably not the last. There has been a michigan club dsm around since the 90s.

For the record, yeah, it is the first true 'michigan' site. not western michigan, not eastern michigan, and not upper michigan. If you consider scotts lame excuse of a club "michigan" dsm, then yeah sure since the 90s.

:boring:

Rochester, mi
also a member of MIDSM.com

if my car is up and running by the time a meet is set up i would be there... it would be cool to have it at a drag-way, milan or lapeer.. that way we could see the other DSMs in action, and people would be less likely to get a ticket,, because you know you put a bunch of us together we are going to have a problem keeping a lite foot. :sneaky:

I meet with a Few local dsm buddies at the redline meet on 11mile/inkster rd. Friday night@ 7:30.If anyone would like to come just pm me for directions, theres like 15 dsms that show up all the time

all the way up in the U.P. Houghton, 96 gs-t, my buddy has a 91 awd talon, and another friend is looking for an awd 1g.

I know a few dsm-ers up here in the tri-cities. Getting them all together isn't easy though since they're all part or rival clubs.

But me and another guy on here with a 92tsi mt are both from midland.

I'd be interested in a michigan meet for sure, it just sucks because it's either north or way west. Everyone should meet in like Mt. Pleasant or something. (though tribal police suck there, we could hang out somewhere on cmu's campus and not be bothered).

Then you have CMU campus police, though I'm sure they have parking tickets to write, and so they're too busy doing that to bother with a couple dsm's. :)

I'll be back in Midland tonight through Sunday, though we'll be driving my wife's Bimmer, and leaving my Eclipse here. Maybe I'll run into you over the weekend. :)

You'll see me for sure cruising around. New buschur motor is in the car, ported 2g manny and o2 and 14b turbine. No balance shafts and prothanes are kicking my ass though. I might have to whuss out and go back to regular mounts. But i'll give it a week or 2 and see how i feel after i can boost on her.

checking in from saginaw.

i've got a 92 nt laser that i just put a fresh motor in after it sat for a year and a half. i've got a 90 turbo fwd laser that i tried to rebuild and beef up, but that broke and has been sitting for a year - it's pending sale. i just picked up a 91(i think) awd talon that has a blown head. my goal for that one is to turn it into a rally car. i've also got enough parts in my basement to put 3 more DSMs on the road too.

i know a handful of the tri-city DSMers. if anything, i know that we're in a few local car clubs, and it wouldn't be difficult to get together some time next summer and shoot the breeze. maybe my tsi will at least be on the road by then.

lake michiganer here van buren county and no peeps on both side of state used to live in lincoln park

Yeah..... ive been pulled over by the Mt Pleasant Police 3 times sence i got my DSM. No tickets just harrassment :) oh well i guess... I currently am a student here at CMU and would love to meet some fellow dsmer's. i current know none even though theres a ton of them around.

diviniti said:
For the record, yeah, it is the first true 'michigan' site. not western michigan, not eastern michigan, and not upper michigan. If you consider scotts lame excuse of a club "michigan" dsm, then yeah sure since the 90s.

:boring:

Sure, perhaps there's not much left of the original MichDSM now, but it used to pull quite a lot of people from all over the area for meets.

I hope someone else has better luck getting something going. Seems like nobody knows how to search for clubs anymore, they just start their own, but a few people to show up for a little bit, then it dissolves (when everyone else goes and starts their own). It's all really pretty stupid.

I hang out with some of the old-timers from time to time, they're still around, just not as active. Have tried to get involved with new groups here and there, but they all seem to die before they even really get started and then everyone disappears. :(

1LE said:
Sure, perhaps there's not much left of the original MichDSM now, but it used to pull quite a lot of people from all over the area for meets.

I hope someone else has better luck getting something going. Seems like nobody knows how to search for clubs anymore, they just start their own, but a few people to show up for a little bit, then it dissolves (when everyone else goes and starts their own). It's all really pretty stupid.

I hang out with some of the old-timers from time to time, they're still around, just not as active. Have tried to get involved with new groups here and there, but they all seem to die before they even really get started and then everyone disappears. :(

I agree the old michdsm used to have a good amount of people for the time.
www.midsm.com isnt going anywhere. 2 months up and over 200 members. And now starting to partner up with mievo for meets/events. Alot of cool people and good chat both on midsm and mievo.

i tried the new link and it didnt work. is the site still active because i did all kinds of searches and came up with nothing... live in farmington hills mi, outside of det. i drive a 97 talon tsi and my friend has a 95 talon tsi. we both are looking for meets to go to spring/summer of 07. thanks

I live in traverse city and where is the 07 shootout at and when? A michigan meet would be cool i know 8 peps up here that would go.
I drive a 93 laser fwd turbo.
Tony

I live in traverse city and where is the 07 shootout at and when? A michigan meet would be cool i know 8 peps up here that would go.
I drive a 93 laser fwd turbo.
Tony

I'm from Traverse City as well, don't think I have ever seen your Laser around though? There are plenty of DSMers in Traverse though.

I just got it and i have the motor out of it right now. Rebuilding it a gta where i work. It is parked out back. Check it out.

I agree the old michdsm used to have a good amount of people for the time.
www.midsm.com isnt going anywhere. 2 months up and over 200 members. And now starting to partner up with mievo for meets/events. Alot of cool people and good chat both on midsm and mievo.

You're really starting to get on my nerves. I lurk on xceed and here .. and all I see is your spam concerning this site of yours. Cut the shit. Nobody cares about members increasing. DSM sites seem to be a fad these days.

:spam:

i tried the new link and it didnt work. is the site still active because i did all kinds of searches and came up with nothing... live in farmington hills mi, outside of det. i drive a 97 talon tsi and my friend has a 95 talon tsi. we both are looking for meets to go to spring/summer of 07. thanks

hey is your talon awd? if so would you be interested in selling it?

You're really starting to get on my nerves. I lurk on xceed and here .. and all I see is your spam concerning this site of yours. Cut the shit. Nobody cares about members increasing. DSM sites seem to be a fad these days.

:spam:

Aww, am I getting on pooky wooky's nervy wervys?

I will be sure to file your comment right under my "I don't give a sh*t" section.

DSM sites seem to be a fad these days? Wow, welcome to 5 years ago when DSM's in general became a fad.

If you dont care to meet local people with the same interest, then all I can say is butt out. With your type of attitude I'm sure nobody would care to meet you.

I would give you a cookie for such a fine post, but darn it; I am fresh out.

:boring: :rolleyes:

Sterling Heights MI here :thumb:

Yeah sadly ive never been to a dsm meet... things are dead around here.. and ive always been working on the car come shootout time haha

Sterling Heights MI here :thumb:

Yeah sadly ive never been to a dsm meet... things are dead around here.. and ive always been working on the car come shootout time haha

Well, make it out to a few this year. There are ALOT planned and or being planned.
Its a blast. Especially the shoot-out. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back