The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Media Blasting/Powdercoating Near 98664

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greekgodchaos

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 4, 2007
Vancouver, Washington
Does anyone have any places they would recommend I go to to have some stuff powder-coated and media blasted? I am off Mill Plain and Exit 4 off of HWY 14 so I am not looking to go too far out of my way, but I do need some stuff blasted clean and painted by some competent people. Thank you!

_Alex

Right accross the street from Fort Vancouver HS is Vancouver powdercoating, there showroom shows some nice pieces. I think they had decent pricing as well.

Thanks Paul, but I am pretty sure they either moved or went out of business because I drove by there yesterday and it didn't look like the same company. I stopped in there once and it was like $20 for a VC; powdercoating and mediablasting it, I'll have to double check but I am 99% sure they are not there anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please let us know if they are in business still, I have a VC that Id like to get coated, and for a price like that ill totally make the drive!

+1 on this, I think I am going to talk to ETS tomorrow and see who they use for anodizing and see if they might do some powder coating. Hell maybe ETS can do them in house?

Also very interested, new to dsms and live vancouver. i would love this info,

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back