The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

maft gen 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lbgbandit

Probationary Member
May 22, 2012
cincinnati, Ohio
is anybody familiar with tuning with maft gen 2? im in need of some help tuning so i can atleast drive my car back and forth to work

i have a 2g talon with six bolt swap, 680 injectors and a 20 g turbo, i have the 3 inch gm maf but have it set to 3.5 inch bc it makes it rub (idle at least, not well but enought to not die) i have all options zeroed out, i just need some tips and info on making my car run right across the board from idle to mids to wot

Are you aware that you can log the unit Via tuner-pro ? and adjust thing from a PC by loading setting to the unit via TPCU ? Here's the manual if you don't have it Translator G2 1.20.pdf should help undertstanding making chages via the box and checking that everything is corectly set... .

I'd sugest taking a look around these forums as there is about any info or files you would need there

Full Throttle Speed Tech Support

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back