The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Looking for all dsmers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chanley talon

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 10, 2005
Spencer, Indiana
I looking for anyone interested in meeting at the racetrack in Ethridge, Tn. It is called U.S. 43 raceway. My car will be finished soon and i need to get to the track before its to late. Test n Tune is Friday night. 4:00 till 10:00 pm. 10 dollars per person and ten dollars to test the car.

yea i was wanting to know who all from around the nasville murfresboro area there is and if anyonw would be intrested in a meet sometime.

You all are from TN i am looking for what i thank is called a fusible link it goes on the side of the positive battery terminal it holds 3 fuse's mine is melted if one of you can help. I wold be grateful

so do u need a new one and you are talkin about the positive cable fuse holder right

yes that's it i thank my fuse holder being melted has to do with with the car not starting win i turn the key it clicks like it has a dead battery i have put in a new starter neg and pos wires and checked all the fuses still all it does is clicks but i noticed that the top of the fuse holder is melted so i thank win the neg wire burned up it did the same to the fuse holder all i need is the full fuse holder for the pos side of the battery every were i look dose not have one or they are jacked up LOL but if you cold help thanks

yea we got some i think we still have 1 on our 91 tsi parts car just send me a message on my profile with ## name and number and ill give ya a call.

sup i'm from Hendersonville... been around a while....

about to complete my build here in the next month or so.... 450hp or bust.

sweet yea i hear that man im hopin to finish my build up here soon to LOL....damn rod boltsROFL

Im up for a meet but us43 is a good drive from me here in murfreesboro. My car will damn near break down with a dive over 100 miles LOL. I am having alternator issues. Im on alternator number 5 i think its the voltage regulator in the ecu. Sucks no junk yards around here carry a 96+gst. I have some mods done but only enough to handle 300whp or so. Only shitty part is i cant keep it running long enough to get a good tune.

jankenshank arnt you on tennspeed? Im 1126eclipse over there.

yal are on tennspeed. LOL i didnt think anyone around here would even mess with tennspeed and drive a dsm hahahaha.

97gst1126 were at in the boro do u live. im there all the time since i just live like 15 mins from there. or 10 mins depends how u drive.

Im on there basically to read all the drama or pick up random parts that sometimes show up LOL . I live right off of medical center. I can see embassy suites out my back window :( I moved here 10 years ago and it has grown like crazy. i havent been driving much lately because of the car also having problems here and there. Im hoping to have it running back though tonight.

cool i know exactly were that is im around that area alot. its nice to know that someone lives close by with experience with dsm's hahahaha and that doesnt mind throwing money into something that will break like me hahaha.

Hey if yall are gunna organize a meet i definitely want in. I live about 90 miles away from nashville on the mountain but theres no other serious dsmers around me. I got a GST and for a high school student i think its pretty sweet being funded by long nights at hardees and all.

I don't LIKE throwing money away , but im addicted haha.. There is a guy named matt that lives close by also that is into dsm's he is in the process of building two 700+whp's talon and starion. You guys should come to the burgers and cream meet in franklin. There will be a dyno on the lot to it's 50 dollars with purchase of some food at bnc. You get 3 pulls with a wideband hooked also.

yea we all would like to set up a meet i think. but it being cold and im not sure for everyone else but my car is not running right now LOL.....damn rod bolts. but yea at some point there will be a meet. and im not sure were BNC is my buddy kenny might know but when is that dyno day thing cause there is a dyno day tomorow in woodbury at beans diesel and me and my buddies will be there.

The burgers n cream one is tomorrow in franklin. Kenny? Does he have a twin turbo pace truck? I remember a kenny from awhile back that used to hang around alot that lived south of the boro.

yea kenny heaverin and eric foe they are some of my ood friends im with them just about everyday LOL. they own a shop here in shelbyville now i help work on there stuff alot. and im probaby goin to the bean disel performance dyno day today in woodbury.:hellyeah:

Ah shit I know him.. Well sorta anyways LOL. He is old friends with my bro in law. I had him do some welding work for me a long time ago on my mustang. He was a pretty cool dude. I havent seen him around in forever though.

well we are never in the boro that much like at speacial affects or EOR that much cause his truck is tore down and is on a 5 year plan LOL and he has a 02 converable camaro that is also tore down now we are doin alot of work to it along with a 6.0 turbo swap.whats ## name man and ill ask him bout u tomorow and u should come down to shelbyville to his shop sometime.

My name is john , but he should know Ted ryon. I just lost my job though so i prob wont be riding around much more. Kinda sucks its hard as hell finding a job here in murfreesboro.

Is this Dyno A.W.D ? I would be real interested in that. My tranny is currently out but it is going in Saturday. I would love to get some numbers on it.

the dyno in woodbury isnt awd sadly but 97gst1126(john) we should meet up sometime when im in the boro and bullshit and what not

if we lived closer i have a 92 awd auto all complete runs and drives the trans is starting to go out been trying to sell it for $700 or best, body is pretty rough, it was used as a winter car.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back