1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Looking for a shop to fix my car! anyone know locations near me?

Posted by 2g2fast, Dec 21, 2012

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. 2g2fast

2g2fast Proven Member

Joined Nov 26, 2012
    waukegan, Illinois
    Hello, everyone i need a place to take my dsm to get fixed failed admissions got 3 codes ill list them below but i need to take my 97 gst to a shop that can fix the car and tell me whats wrong with it! any ideas?
    Error Codes:
    P0443
    P1105
    P1400
    And my check engine light wont come on when i start the car which is an automatic fail on admissions.

I live in North-eastern Chicago area.

394  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM
  2. Doesnt start monthly

Doesnt start monthly Proven Member

Joined Oct 21, 2012
    Wausau, Wisconsin
    Simple search pulled up this- p0443 = EGR P1105 map sensor fuel pressure solenoid. P1400 MDP sensor( sits on top the intake manifold) Hope that helps.

352  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    · 2G DSM