The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Local 1g part

Evil94Evo

Proven Member
Sep 29, 2004
Vancouver, Washington
I have tons of local 1g turbo parts. Almost anything you could need. PM me for anything you need dsm related, I can likely find it for you quickly.

93xsg

Proven Member
Jul 3, 2011
Sequim, Washington
I can vouch for this guy, he's got tons of parts. Just about everything.

Bought a shortblock from him recently and it was in great shape, and cheap.

B Mad

Probationary Member
Feb 5, 2012
Portland, Oregon
I also might be looking for a fwd automatic tranny for my 95 Gst. I will know for sure tomorrow after I get back from the shop. I'm also looking for a idle air control valve. PM me

Evil94Evo

Proven Member
Sep 29, 2004
Vancouver, Washington
I have a FMIC from a 2g. not going to fit a 1g well.

Evil94Evo

Proven Member
Sep 29, 2004
Vancouver, Washington
I have totes full of I/C piping but not "kits" but lot of bov section, TB elbows, J pipe as well as random bends etc..

I did however come across a nice i/c today. Its available if you want to PM me. Its a VERY large core but built for a 1g short route.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds