The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Kauaiscca starting in 2015

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dsmkauai

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 20, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I personally have been working on starting Scca solo on Kauai for 2-3 years now. I've made huge break through's and couldn't have done it without the amazing help from others that want to race! We will be have atleast 1 big event with pmrf the huge naval airstrip on island. It's the ideal place to hold our events and is even big enough for a nationals style course setup! Many other plans in the making Id like to do rally and uphill challange. We have some killer roads that would be perfect for racing! Anyway if your coming to visit in 2015 keep a eye on our site for the dates to pop in. Would be a fun way to use your rental car here LOL. I'm also working on having a car or 2 extra for my friends on Oahu to use or anyone else who wants too! I'll be runing my gvr4 and possible my gst. And my wife wants to race her Vw :)! More updates to come. Thx like us on facebook Kauai SCCA or see our website at http://www.kauaiscca.org/?m=1. Mahalo's

We did it!! I met with pmrf mwr staff today to talk about our first solo event with them. Looks like it will be June 6th! We are very excited to get this going and have our first event with pmrf. More updates soon!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back