The Central Hub for DSM Community and Information

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. This is where the DSM platform history is documented and archived. Log in to help us in our mission, and to remove most ads from the browsing experience.

Just wondering where i can buy this 2gb lip????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy

15+ Year Contributor
322
0
Jan 18, 2004
chtown,
I havbe a 98 gsx and want the RMDSM lip for my car but where is the cheapest pleace to purchase it??? I have looked around tryed searching but cant find where to buy it??? Thanks alot for ## guys help!!:dsm:
 
i just got one for 80 from a local :shhh: :tease: i am painting it gloss black to accent my MGP color. i will post pics when completed. i would spend the asking price for it, it's not super looking but can give a good stance with some suspension and bigger rims.
 
I got mine from www.MachV.com 205.00 Shipped this is about a year ago though. I heard their site was having problems. When I did it everything went smooth. Goodluck.

**EDIT** Just visited them everything looks to be up and running fine.
 
You must be logged in to view this image or video.


You must be logged in to view this image or video.


just had it painted gloss black, if the paint will hold up, i will re-paint it my factory mgp. im worried i will be scraping around town tho! WTF
 
I noticed you were from Canada, this guy has some lips for a 2g. His email is at the bottom of the homepage, give him a shout. He's selling them for $100CND I believe. He told me that they had to be picked up in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). I live close to this area, and I could pick it up for you and ship it out through greyhound. I'm always up there picking up parts so its no trouble. PM me if I can help you out. Cheers

Link -> www.saadet4.com
 
Add Value - Be Respectful - No Trolling - No Misinformation - Participate Often!
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community

Latest Classifieds

  • Wanted 2g 2g radiator support
    Im looking for a radiator support if anyone has one
    • Fundsm
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 3 inch Magnaflow SS high flow cat. CA approved.
    3 inch Magnaflow stainless cat. High flow. 18.25 inches. Flange holes are 4 1/8 center. Has...
    • Galant665
    • Updated:
  • For sale 4G63 Race parts.
    Brand new seal in box Kigglys HLA 175$Kigglys 12 tooth billet crankshaft triggel setup 250$...
    • GST2012GSX
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 4G63 MHI 20G Turbo
    MHI 20G Turbo $500 + shipping & paypal fees* setup for external waste gate * just serviced by...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
  • For sale 2g 2G Manual Shifter Cables
    2G Manual Shifter Cables $90 + shipping & paypal feesYou must be registered to see element.You...
    • jersygsx
    • Updated:
    • Expires
Back
Top