The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

JM Fab O2 Sensor Housing

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdub099

Proven Member
Sep 2, 2019
Denver, Colorado
I just bought one.

In reading the forums on this subject I am sure people will probably say "U SPENT $320 ON A $40 PART!?!?!?" But let me tell you about the reality of those $40 parts. Before I begin, I'm not going to get on some soapbox about supporting the U.S. economy or "innovators" because I don't care about that. I care about the bottom line as much as anyone else. It's just that at 40-years-old my bottom line includes time and headache / brain damage along with the money.

My problem is that the first Ebay housing I bought came with both flanges warped- A LOT. Returned it. Refund received. Time wasted. Second one I bought used after asking if the flanges were flat, got it and the flanges were fine but the welds had separated from the pipe, you could see daylight through the seam. That guy worked with me. Decided to take half a refund in order not to have to send it back. Time saved, money wasted. Deciding not to waste my ****ing time trying to figure out what Ebay housing is one of the good ones, I just went for the real thing.

The other benefit of the JM Fab is it has studs like the original. These Chinese "engineers" have never seen a DSM. They've never worked on one. They don't know that back fastener sucks to deal with if it's a nut and bolt. DSM guys change parts more often than underwear, it's better to have a setup that comes apart and goes back together easy.

In the end I can at least say I at least tried the Ebay way, but ultimately it was not for me.

Last edited:
Just installed mine yesterday. Really tight fit for wastegate but it’s a quality unit. You’ll fight with the dipstick tube

You must be logged in to view this image or video.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Mine is just a recirculating style. Their design is pretty compact compared to some Ebay units, that being said my car had a T4 with full 3" v-band discharge. Needless to say, the dipstick tube, and a bunch of other stuff has been fought with and they lost.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back