The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

JAX FL. DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elite DSM's huh? Do you think there are enough DSM's in Jacksonville to really form a club? Where would you plan on meeting? If you're really gung ho, come to the Monthly DSM/EVO Meet this Thursday at the Publix at St. Johns Town Center around 7:30pm. A few of us meet with the Subaru camp so don't be shocked if there are 40 STi's and 10 DSM/EVO's.

Is it me, or aren't you selling your DSM? Are you planning another nice 1G?

Hey yall, I am about half way through totally rebuilding my 1G, I need a crew to ride with, what yall thinking?

A crew to ride with? I know what I'm thinking. I think you need to roll up to the DSM/EVO Monthly Meet tomorrow night at the Publix at the St. Johns Town Center. We chill in the same lot with the Subie crew so don't let them intimidate you. If it's not pouring down rain, come by around 7:30pm.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back