The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

JAX FL. DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jk's97DSM

Supporting VIP
Apr 27, 2006
Norfolk, Virginia
Me and a friend need to find people near Orange Park area here in Jax. We usually roll out to Kmart on Blanding or Argyle Forest on Saturdays. That is if we are both running and not all apart. I drive a red Gst and my friend drives a all black Gst both 97. Ready to find some help too. So get a hold of me on here and we can set up something. :dsm:

Hey,theres a JaxDSM club and theres actually a meet coming up on July 8th at 7 pm....only problem is I don't know where it is.I'll know in the next couple days and will be sure to post back up.I have to come up and move a talon shell from Orange Park that day so I will be there.

Green Cove/Orange Park checking in here. There used to be alot more Jax guys, but a bunch of guys have just recently sold/parted out their cars, alot of 1gs. I'm down to do somthing, you guy feel free to hit me up a PM and I'll give you my contact info.

JaxTalonTSi said:
Green Cove/Orange Park checking in here. There used to be alot more Jax guys, but a bunch of guys have just recently sold/parted out their cars, alot of 1gs. I'm down to do somthing, you guy feel free to hit me up a PM and I'll give you my contact info.

Keep us updated, im in jax and would like to know when and where is going to be the meet. thanks a lot.

Saturday July 8th at 7 pm....FCCJ Campus on Southside.

I have no idea what is planned for the meet but since most of the Jax guys aren't doing much at the moment maybe its time for some newer enthisiasts to come out and show some support and love for DSM's.One of the parts cars is actually going to me and will be a track car soon so its not all as bad as it seems,haha.:thumb:

I think im one of the remaining 1g's left in Jacksonville, along with JaxTalonTSi(paul?). I have work saturday so I wont be at the meet, unless it goes on later than 9:30ish.

I live in Tallahassee and have never been to Jax. Probably a bit too far for me for a meet.

Silverstrocker said:
So Does Anyone Know When The Next Jax Or Where The Meet Will Be?

I will keep you posted , I am usually on top of things here in Jax. , so I will post up some info soon.Mostly we have been meeting in Argyle.

I'm near jax, anyone let velocity trends work on their dsm? I'm so busy with work that I'm ready to just pay someone to do my headgasket.

Lets say 7PM. I can probably get most of the JaxDSM club and someguys on here. I can already think of 14 or so that will probably come. Who ever is interested, PM me and I should hopefully get back to you. I will give my number to people around Thursday or Friday. Come on Jax. Come out and Play.

Hey I'm new to Jax.. Down from NY had my 1g laser for almost 2 years now.. Drove her down here... I'm lookin for other DSM peeps to hang with.

I really dont want ricers there this Saturday. If you have a turbo, you are not a ricer. If you have a $50 Pepboys muffler, do not come. I am not saying N/A cannot come. I am saying you better have some mods to not make me think you watched Fast and The Furious to many times. By these guidelines, Pm me if you want to come so I can get a count of how many people want to come. Please no RICERS!

Is there a DSM club in Jax that is not riced out? A collection of cars without body kits and wild paint jobs, cheap mufflers, and tall tacky rims. A club that is more serious about performance and hp than looks.

Hey, So are you guys still just meeting a beef -o-bradies...I live right by there and would love to come check it out........I know there are a hugh number of cars up there on Saturdays....

Ryan

There is the Jaxdsm club. I met them and all are turbo that I saw. Beef Obradys at lets say 9pm. My piece is down today but should get it going by tomorrow. Jumped a tooth putting in my lifters. Didnt think it would matter if I just turned the gears themselves. Now I know and knowing is half the battle. G.I you know where I am going with this

Hahaha Yeah GI Joe Definately....Well that sounds good I'll have to try and make my way out there. If any of you guys need help I'm always avaible on the weekends and some weekdays...I'm still learning, but I can turn a wrench!

Ryan

boosted97gst said:
Is there a DSM club in Jax that is not riced out? A collection of cars without body kits and wild paint jobs, cheap mufflers, and tall tacky rims. A club that is more serious about performance and hp than looks.

Jk's97DSM said:
I really dont want ricers there this Saturday. If you have a turbo, you are not a ricer. If you have a $50 Pepboys muffler, do not come. I am not saying N/A cannot come. I am saying you better have some mods to not make me think you watched Fast and The Furious to many times. By these guidelines, Pm me if you want to come so I can get a count of how many people want to come. Please no RICERS!

I feel the same about "NO RICERS" I hope you werent insinuating that to me. Im only saying that because it came directly after my first post...anyhoo

My baby is being built for road racing... NO crazy wings body kits or Phony parts here... Just got my new ATL Challenge Racing rims last week With Cooper NEXEN's... Im actually taking her to the dyno this Saturday at Velocity Trendz for their dyno day... Gonna see what she puts down now... after a few more mods... I will post pics and dyno slips... So where can I meet up with you guys?

Yeah, I'm Paul for any of the local guys who don't know who I am. My 90 is currently down right now, doing a built engine and some other stuff.

As I said earlier, alot of guys have sold or parted their cars this year, and aside from me and a few close buddies, there isn't anybody left that I know very well. Met JK's97DSM (Aaron right?) a few weeks ago. Need to get more DSM guys together around here. Kinda tough though, scene is really dieing out around here in Jacksonville.

import racing scene in Jax is not like it used to be in the late 90's. talons, eclipses, crx's, civics with gsr motors, supras, rx7s everywhere. Everybody retired, went in debt, or went to the crotch rocket scene.
Need a local track built.

Anyone near Wellborn? I'm likely going to be moving there with the next few months, and would love to have some DSM'ers to chill with. Definitely not a ricer here. All go, no show on my car.

Hey I herd every Saturday night on Atlantic Blvd at BJ's there is always a huge import car croud there starting around 9pm... I hear sometimes it gets so big cops have to run them out! I missed it lastnight but when I took my car to Velocity Trendz to get my car dyno'd I asked around and found out. Im going to check it out this saturday with a couple friends.

By the way... I really dont see whats wrong with having your car look good with a little bit of show if you have alot of go to back it up... I totally understand these people with these huge wings and loud mufflers and look the "Fast & Furious" part but nothing to back it up.. that really gets to me... but whats wrong with wanting your car to look a bit appealing while being bad ass performance wise at the same time... if you have the good balance...

There's nothing good looking about having a picnic bench on your trunk or 99% of all body kits. I've seen maybe one or two cars ever that looked good with a body kit. If it's a show car, great, that's your prerogative, but I think it looks like shit.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back