The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

IRC 2G FMIC Info

Please Support ExtremePSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeGSX

20+ Year Contributor
May 1, 2002
Vacaville, California
I am going to be ordering a IRC 2G FMIC. I was wondering if anyone with a 2G has any pics of it installed and how you like it.

Thanks

Looks freakin good larry.
How much cutting did you have to do to get the upper ic piping in?
I'm debating wether I should get the IRC kit, Victory SS kit, or HRC kit...
I'll be getting my SBR-GT10 soon, :D

How many of you guys that own this FMIC cut the front bumper so that the mouth is much bigger? I don't know if I want to do it but it looks so frickin cool. :thumb:

Is there a gap at the bottom of the mouth opening or does it fill the whole thing? Also from what i can see it looks like fog lights are gone now right?

I dont know how much trimming was involved to be honest as I didnt install it myself. My buddy did as he was doing the GST-GSX swap for me.

With the IRC kit the fog lights are no more, the core is simply just to wide for you to retain your stock fog lights.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back