1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale IPT Built F4A33 2g trans with quaife LSD

Posted by mikejsmith1985, Apr 21, 2019

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. mikejsmith1985

mikejsmith1985 Proven Member

Joined Dec 15, 2009
    Bethel, Ohio
    CAE7FBB2-0A60-44D4-AB8D-1E1A209B91BC.jpeg B34B8A5C-5B36-402F-BCE9-2529DC1FD6B0.jpeg This trans was built back in the early 2000s by IPT (paperwork will be provided), the pump went out ~4 years ago and bushur racing went through it at that time (I think I have paperwork for this too). Trans always ran amsoil and ran an external cooler. Torque Converter will NOT be included. Has 0 miles since Buschur replaced the pump. I’m moving to an AWD chassis and that’s why this is up for sale. I don’t know what these go for now days I’m hoping that $1500 + the ride is a fair asking price. I can provide pics via text. Will upload some pics of it out of the car later I don’t have any on my phone.

234  0

1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    · 2G DSM

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors