The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Installation on Camber Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tool Man

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 14, 2004
Chesapeake, Virginia
I just lowered the car with the Eibach Sportline Springs and the KYB AGX Struts, I just purchased a new camber kit to get the rear tires kicked back out as close to spec as possible. I'm taking the car up to the shop to get it aligned after I get the kit on. I was wondering how hard it is to put the kit on myself, and also if anyone has any info that I should know/be aware of. The shop wants $80 and if I can do it myself that's money that could be spent better else-where. Any input is appreciated. Thanks

This is my thread, I didn't know I was logged in under my Dad's name. SO no confussion for anybody, the requested information is for a 95 Eclipse. Sorry for any troubles, thanks again for all the info.

What type of kit?

The typical bolt and washer kit may take you 20 minutes or so per side. A cam-bracket kit will take a bit longer.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back