The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

injectors from different car ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M1L3S

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 1, 2012
maple grove, Minnesota
I love digging around the salvage yard. Is there any Injectors that will be compatible with a dsm 4g63t that are high cc? Mustang or ls1 Injectors ?

I'm basically looking for 1000cc Injectors or anything near that range. I've been lucky and have found a lot of things in dsms that the yards failed to pull (around here they pull all valuable parts before putting in the yard)

Any information or tips would be great ! I've seen some Injectors left in Honda swpas. But I donno of they would be that high ?

i said it once so ill say it again. The biggest your likely to find in a junkyard is the 560's from an evo.

manufacturers dont like to put bigger injectors than they have to in cars to keep costs down. so the first thing you need to look for is a 4 cylinder that makes good power. a high horsepower v8 doesnt work because they have twice the injectors to make the same power. unless the v8 is over 500 hp i doubt its gonna have bigger than 500 cc injectors.

basically find the highest horsepower 4 banger you can find and it will have the biggest injectors stock. or just find an evo.

if it was easy to find larger than the evo injectors in a junkyard, injectors from 660cc and up wouldnt cost 200+ to buy

Honda guys like to use our stock 450cc injectors or higher if it's turboed. I would look on eBay or Craigslist. You can usually find a good deal. I have 3 yards that I like to pick from and they strip nothing. A lot of the parts on my car are from a junkyard plus I have more parts that I'm cleaning up like the 2gb talon bumper or twisty skirts I got last week. I've pulled everything from Walbro 255 pumps to my dsmlink. Lol

Yes I believe there is 1600 cc injectors from a Crown Vic CNG version. I did some research on it the other day.

if you happen to find an evo in a junkyard that would be something.. most are parted out and scrapped. but the crown vic's should fit up. if not check the for sale ad's on here or craigslist someone is always getting rid of parts like that for pretty reasonable prices.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back