1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Ingall Camber kit Install

Posted by eclipse420ags, May 29, 2013

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. eclipse420ags

eclipse420ags Proven Member

Joined Feb 20, 2010
    Martinez, Georgia
    Does anybody have a picture of the ingalls camber kit installed? Or even just the two bolts I'm suppose to take out? I would post this in handling/suspension but I feel like a noob because this is blowing my mind:ohdamn:. Oh and yes I searched but all of the lead to dead ends/ no answers.

2. 1995silvergst

1995silvergst Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2010
    Cocoa, Florida
    Front or rear LOL?

3. eclipse420ags

Joined Feb 20, 2010
    Martinez, Georgia
    Sorry front. Not the ball joint, eccentric style.

4. untouchablecc

untouchablecc Proven Member

Joined Mar 21, 2008
    Mt. pleasant, Pennsylvania
    I have them on my car. The upper control arm unbolts from the strut tower inside the engine bay. 2 bolts. You unbolt those from the upper control arm then bolt in your new ones onto the control arm and re-attach it to the strut tower, then take your car for an alignment because it wont be right.

667  0

1996 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  5. 1995silvergst

1995silvergst Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2010
    Cocoa, Florida
    Here is a pic

Attached Files:

6. eclipse420ags

Joined Feb 20, 2010
    Martinez, Georgia
    Awesome thats what I need to see thanks 1995silvergst.