The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

In Need of Quality DSM Tuner Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I can hook you up with a tuner that is inexpensive and will make alot of power, or keep it really safe which ever want you want.

Or just come to denver and I will do it for free for you. And teach you at the same time. But Harvey is really good. Not sure how much experience he has with Ecmlink, but I know he has had his hands on it a fair amount.

Has anyone ever heard of ken's karz in brighton I guess he specializes in dsm's but everyone I've talked to has never heard of him?? I am also looking for a good shop that could possibly help me diagnose and fix the problems with my dsm.

Stay as far away as you can from Ken's. They are a joke. Unless you just want to give your money away.

I made 435whp uncorrected on my 1.6L with the HX52. Torque was laughable with the 1.6L so no need to list that.

Stay as far away as you can from Ken's. They are a joke. Unless you just want to give your money away.

I would have to agree I have never had work done buy them but I did trade them a 2g head I had sitting around for a 1g head that I needed and the told me that you cant bolt a 1g head on to a 7 bolt block so they didn't know why I would want to trade. So that just told me they have no idea what there talking about!!!!!!!!

Just a question what's a good number for Lucas over at carz?

In all honesty, I think the 1.5 hour drive down to Jacks in Colorado springs will more than make up for the indecision in Denver area. These guys have people from out of state come to them so you know they are good. Plus they have their own drag car so they have probably done every tweak possible.

Hello everyone I know that this has been brought up a million times, and here is a million and 1. I have no experience tuning, and I am looking for either a private person, or a shop that can tune my car on dsmlink v3. I am willing to pay someone to help me. Most of the shops have a long wait, and I can't wait long. I am moving from NJ back to Colorado, and I just put in a built 2.3. I would really appritiate anyone's help who is knowledgeable about dsmlink v3. Thanks

Tobz is good but won't touch DSM's.... from what I've heard they aren't popular or pricey enough for him or something along those lines. He was who I went to when I had my Evo but even if he did touch DSM's he wouldn't touch mine. But..... I do know a guy who lives on the Westminster/Arvada boarder who tunes Link and is who I trust cause he was recommended to me by another guru if you haven't tuned yet that is.

After I hit "post reply" I realized how old this post is sorry. HAHA who knows maybe you are still running around untuned.:ohdamn::aha:

Frank Nelson look up a guy who's name is Willie Gilchrest on FB he's awesome with link V3.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back