The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

IN Alaska?? Please use local forums!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That 94 with the CEL may not be a bad deal depending on what code it's throwing.

Maybe we should make an official craigslist finds thread...

So this morning about 7:45 I saw a pretty clean black 1ga at the holiday on Tudor and old Seward. I was getting gas and he went inside. Is it anyone on here's car? Ramos maybe?

Whats going on guys, I am the owner of a 95 gsx and should be off this deployment at the end of feb and will have the car up in AK around mid april.

Whats going on guys, I am the owner of a 95 gsx and should be off this deployment at the end of feb and will have the car up in AK around mid april.

Welcome! Your car should be getting here at. The perfect time

You can buy dsmtuners stickers right here on the site.
Also I think there is some spots in town, that will make stickers.
This is the picture I always wanted to use...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

But with AK underneath... Or like you said, maybe this image with DSMtuners.com underneath?
What do y'all think???

I didn't think about mentioning that dent in the rim, because it didn't leak I just ignored it.

Maybe this guy can get those Decal's done for you at a good price.

custom decals and graphics - $5 (anc)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-01-31, 4:27PM AKST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOR ALL YOUR VEHICLES --------CARS-TRUCKS-BOATS-RVS-SLEDS-ETC..........

Custom decals and graphics, logo design, banners, window and truck lettering, magnetic signs, dot numbers, t-shirt and hoodies.

Many colors to choose from andwill special order colors to match.

ALWAYZ GRAPHYK 907-351-5554

Hello...Im buying my first dsm this week (91 gsx) ...im usually on akms...but i lurk here trying to learn as much as possible about this new platform...look forward to meeting all you AK DSMer's once break up starts

Hello...Im buying my first dsm this week (91 gsx) ...im usually on akms...but i lurk here trying to learn as much as possible about this new platform...look forward to meeting all you AK DSMer's once break up starts

Welcome to dsmtuners!!!

Thanks everyone....only 2 more days until I get too pick up my dsm....im so pumped....hopefully it doesnt snow too much

edit: change in plans wont be until early march now...LOL...well at least half of the complete total payment will be in the mail this afternoon and get here saturday for me to drop off

Last edited:
Sorry guys I still haven't got the stickers made....
I know, I know, I've just been too broke to even consider spending the money on them.
But hopefully before all this snow melts I will have some extra cash and get these stickers made.

Guess I'm gonna have to roll with the DSMtuners sticker until the other ones are made
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back