The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

I'm a traitor :cry:

Please Support Morrison Fabrication

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InferiorWang

20+ Year Contributor
May 18, 2002
Nashville/Knoxville, Tennessee
Well, I'm buying a civic. A 1993 4 door LX. I've been looking for a car and can't find a dsm near me in decent condition for daily driving. Someone my dad knows is selling their civic and will sell it to me for only $2000 even tho it's in nearly perfect condition. I need a car now so I can get a job this summer. It has sucked going a year without a car, especially going my first year in college without a car. I'm gonna keep looking for a dsm in good condition and when I find one, I'll sell the civic. It's not like I'm going to tune the civic or anything. I mean, it's an econobox. So, I'm going to enjoy the gas milage for a while. I kinda wish I could get a quick car and a 5 speed. Anyways, I'll be back when I finally find a good dsm.

ya know...TCI makes higher stahl torque converters for honda....:thumb: and they're shift kits too

I know. At least I'll have good gas milage. Eventually I'll get myself a dsm, but for now I'm stuck with an economy car. If it wasn't in as good condition as it is and if I wasn't getting it for the price I am I wouldn't even consider buying it.

I wouldn't say you were a traitor. It's not like you sold your dsm to buy a civic, also it's not like you are gonna give the civic the hook up, cause you are just gonna drive it to work then home. Not like you are gonna try to race any GsT's or GSX's with it. Because as soon as you get your money right you are gonna get your dsm. :mad: (RIGHT):mad:

;)

Originally posted by TurBoGs-T
I wouldn't say you were a traitor. It's not like you sold your dsm to buy a civic, also it's not like you are gonna give the civic the hook up, cause you are just gonna drive it to work then home. (RIGHT):mad:

;)

haha yea right....He's been on this site enough, he's already addicted tuning. i guarantee that thing will have at least an intake and shift nob on it haha:p

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back