The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Ideal o2 reading for 2gs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sephroth57

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2002
Barnegat, New_Jersey
sorry im sure this is answered somewhere and i looked in the FAQs but i was wondering what it the best o2 reading to tune for ona 2g. im using a logger and AFC, with b16g 550 injectors 255 HP pump

man no one can tell me what my o2s should look like on a good tune? i know its somewhere in the .92 range or something like that, i just want to know what the "perfect" number, if there is one, would be

The actual reading will vary depending on the temperature of the sensor and the condition it's in. There is no one perfect number, get it as lean as it'll go with no knock and whatever it says is perfect.

From RRE;

2G 95-99 Turbo

On 91 octane gas you will want .94-.95v If you are at a higher altitude then lower voltage is OK.
On 92 octane gas you will want .94v
On 93-94 octane gas you can get away with .92v

When the O2 sensor heats up after several runs, the voltage out put will drop off a little. What was .94v will drop to .92v. This is normal.

http://www.roadraceengineering.com/instructions/autotimer.htm

O2's+timing+egt=pretty good tune

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back