The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

I got some new pix

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colossus

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 23, 2003
Crestview, Florida
These are some new pix...I still need to do the rear inner fender walls..need to create some so it looks somewhat natural, and tuck'em in a bit more with some braces......but yeah...anyways. I know a lot of you guys hate the Quwhees widebody, but I chose it because it stood out, and I didn't want to get something that everybody else around here has (blitz, buddy club, drifter, etc.) I've never seen another one around here at all, except for some weird half widebody/half blitz/half buddy club or something another ones at NOPI 2003. Sorry these are at night :\ I've got some more during the day, but I can't get'em off the damn camera!

http://colorealm.crosswinds.net/widebody/

Dark car and nighttime=I can't take it all in.

The only I noticed that I'm surprised about is there is no wing, with a bodykit like that it almost looks odd without one.

Yeah, a lot of people do. But then again, a lot of people say naughty things for haven a wing :O It reminded me of being more sporty without one, and more ricish with one...so I left one off until I could find one that I liked more than the rest. I was looking for a CF one to match the CF hood....no fake crap either....I just never found one I liked. I'd prefer to have bleachers seats :\

Looks good.

I actually like it without a wing. Get some daytime pics up so we can see it better.

I'm lovin it man. I really like that color, but then again it is night. I agree with everyone else, i'd say no wing :thumb: Now u need to deffinately get some day pics up so we can really see it. but good work man

Looks good from what I can partially see.. Let's see some daytime shots.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back