The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$1,000 CDN Dollars. Clutch was burnt out. 1992 Talon TSI FWD. 121,000 KM.

2400 for a 95 Tsi.

I think it was a pretty good deal considering it has over 4k in bolt ons, and a pretty fresh 6-bolt with wiescos, arp hardware, and about a thousand in valvetrain parts (even though the valve seats are a little leaky >:I) It had a broken clutch release fork and the owner didn't want to deal with it, so he dumped it cheap.

1000 dollars and had sex with a ugly chick... It was a deal made before I saw the chick....

No it's fine now that I have my Eclipse looking back I'm not sure if I would do it again or not...

$500 for stock 1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD. It needs a clutch and water pump pulley.

got my '94 eclipse gs for $300 and hopfully a '95 gsx in trade for one of my computers in 3 days.

wow i never realized how desperate some people are to buy a turbo eclipse ROFL.

i would never pay over $6k for a mint, stock gsx with about 90k on it.

maybe the area u guys live in just jacks the price up? or what?

$1500 for a 97 gst spyder with a 99 gst motor and already a good bit of wrenchwork done. 103k miles

4000$ For a 1996 Talon TSi FWD with rims,headunit,fuel pump,shitty exhaust,Hard IC pipes,FMIC,Short Shifter I feel I pay a little much then what I should of but considering it ran a 14.2 I dont feel that it was that bad

i traded my 1997 thunderbird 3.8 v6 wit 146000 for $200 and a 1991 gs 2.0dohc with 107000

i traded a wii to get my 90 laser rs turbo. it has 79,000 and didnt come with an ecu. the guy had no idea what was wrong with it

bought my 91 talon tsi awd for $1500 about six moths ago. have about $3000 into it on top of that and still isint on the road yet :ohdamn:

1991 eagle talon tsi awd///$0.00.. car was given to me by a lady because she drove it everyday to the foodstore i worked at the time and i constantly nagged her if she wanted to sell the car i offered her amounts up to $2,500.. and the answer was im not ready to part with the car.. so one day i get to work and there is a note for me at the service desk..long story short i nagged her so much that she just wanted to give me the car.. turns out it was her sons he passed.. and now its all mine !!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back