The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4500 for my 92 Talon TSi AWD 5spd - 115,000 on the body. Motor and tranny less than 3,000 - entire car has been restored interior and everything. Original owner even tracked down the 1g black leather interior.

Just got it a couple weeks ago.

Got my 92 1.8L 5spd Laser for free from my mom for a first car back in the day, although I consider it a $300 car because I got it due to sitting needing brake work. Cost me $300. Still driving today, winter beater

I got my 1991 Laser turbo for $225 US in 2006. It had 92,000 miles and bent valves. I also got my n/t 1990 Eclipse for $200 US in 2007.

4500 for my 92 Talon TSi AWD 5spd - 115,000 on the body. Motor and tranny less than 3,000 - entire car has been restored interior and everything. Original owner even tracked down the 1g black leather interior.

Just got it a couple weeks ago.

Got my 92 1.8L 5spd Laser for free from my mom for a first car back in the day, although I consider it a $300 car because I got it due to sitting needing brake work. Cost me $300. Still driving today, winter beater

1g black leather interior? just how exactly rare is it because I've never even knew it existed.

i paid 3500 for my eagle talon 95 awd tsi, it has a list of about 5000 dollars in mods and bolt ons, which i have now added about 1500 into it for some more bolt ons, now im converting it to a eclipse,

paid 3500 for my 95 gsx which was converted to 97-99 body with 15k miles and brand new tranny with many $$$ in mods(got this deal bc im friends with the guy)

and has minor issues, he wanted to move on from the car

Short: $1,500 for Red 1991 GSX

Long: We'll Im deployed to Iraq, Army Infantry. My fiance is at home and needed a new car so i finally talk her out of the HonDuh scene and she agrees she would rather have a DSM then a CRX. She finds this one in the area, dood was asking 2500 cause he claimed he just rebuilt the motor and just wants the money hes put into it since he got it for $500 originally.
WELL i think hes full of crap cause it had a leak on the oil return line from a broken bolt on the turbo, the rack n pinion is going out / torn n stressed, and the brake master cylinder is leaking.
O Well... she tried.
O wait... and the motor is blown :(
The motor blew less then 1 month from her buying it and now shes driving my 03 GTS that I bought back when I was in the Air force and the GSX is chillin in storage till I get home.

Plans: newer motor to start.... ne ideas???
:confused:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

traded my wrangler for my 96 gs-t with 120k, had a 16g@21psi, with RFL bov

1998 gst for 3600 about 2months ago, perfect interior, 103k original miles, with all the service records to back up all the maintenance (belonged to an old woman before i got it) the only thing wrong with it is that it was keyed so $3500+ dollars in parts is sittin in my bedroom waiting to be installed

ha wont believe me but traded a 1997 eagle talon esi for 1991 eagle talon tsi, all i had to get was alternator injectors and battery.

I have a 92 eagle talon i got it for 2800 in march 2009 my second gear grinds i have some oil leak over my spark plugs and have some erratic idle but it still drives great and she loves me!!!

Considering, but not convinced - 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX TURBO with 50,000 miles, $3,100. Been stored for a few years in Florida. Inspected it recently, started up well, but needs new tires, has minor rust issues. Checks out though and could be a good mod candidate. Any feedback from the experts?
:thumb::notgood:

4200 for my 98 GS-t spyder about 1 yr ago but the car was in immaculate shape as far as the body and interior it just ran like s##t. Oh I also drove all the way from atlanta to miami I wasn't going home without that car. It had like160,000 miles which I was lied to about before leaving. Damn autotrader

torquemaster... If that thing appears clean and the mileage is correct jump on it.

Considering, but not convinced - 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX TURBO with 50,000 miles, $3,100. Been stored for a few years in Florida. Inspected it recently, started up well, but needs new tires, has minor rust issues. Checks out though and could be a good mod candidate. Any feedback from the experts?

AS long as the strut tops aren't rotted out from the underside or top, and the quarter panels under the side skirts, wheel well corners and spare tire well aren't rotted out Id definatley consider it. It still has the factory air box and and plastic blow off valve. Thats a rare site. FIRST THING TO GO! LOL

Dont buy it, the guy is a scammer and is a fool. This car has been in every state for sale. Do a reverse number lookup and you'll see....... DONT DO IT. I emailed him when it was a VA car..........

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back