The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

How much did you pay for your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$2,900 for my gst. 16g, boost controller, 17 inch wheels. The bad... The clutch went out 10 minutes after I got it, needs new bumper and skirts and there's a little bit of body rust. She runs like a champ, though.

I got my 98 esi for 800 have 400 in it, needed a clutch, cvs, and lower control arms

3 yrs ago i bought a 05 kawasaki ninja 750 for $2000, drove it for over a yr, traded for a (roughly) 350 whp 1990 mustang, kept and drove it till about 2-3 months ago and traded it for this one

$1,200 and a $40 lower control arm ROFL 1995 Eagle Talon TSI AWD brand new 16g and supporting mods! All I had to do was fix the lower control arm!

5k for a 98 gsx 62000 original miles. Pretty much stock but drives flawlessly. Still had original manual and dealer window sticker. Kinda cool i see somene paid 28k for this with all the options. When i first bought it i looked at that and thought well a 28k car for 5k, not bad.

$2000 1997 gsx. With the following upgrades.
Epsom ecu with dsm link v3 full
Aeromotive fpr
punishment front mount
aem fuel rail
850 fic injectors
Godspeed big 16g turbo
Act 2600 clutch.[DOUBLEPOST=1416309678][/DOUBLEPOST]
$300 + trading my 03 Rolla for a 95 TSi AWD 10k on rebuilt 7 bolt
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wow great deal look really clean!!!

Last edited:
Bought a South Carolina spyder gst with an imaginary "fresh" rebuild for $1500

Got down the road and rod bearing went had almost no compression. He said I revved it too high. Im a 33yr old man I have no reason race a car I know nothing about. Still a little bitter.

Been putting $1000 into it every month. Only good thing I got was zero rust and 6bolt bottom end.

Last edited:
1997 eclipse gs, $1800 with 126k for my first car and my current car for 2 years. Bought it from the original owner who came to the states from India in 1996 and bought the car brand new.

I'm posting again! Last year I bought what I currently have, (1992 GSX 5 speed AWD 4 bolt rear 6 bolt block) Stock; Never seen a winter, no rust anywhere, one previous owner will all paperwork, fresh timing belt, water pump, transfercase recall performed had roughly 73k when I bought it. $5500.

2015-$2500 1995 talon tsi awd, with 16g turbo, evo 8 ecu, rc550 injectors, aem wide band , walbro 255, injen intake, afpr, carbon hood, and much more.
2001- $1500 1995 talon tsi awd, koni adj. Shocks, neuspeed springs, act clutch, and more. Sold in 2003. Just glad to have another one, love these cars!

$350 on my gs all I had to do was swap the engine that previous owner didn't want to deal with :D halfways done with one day of work put on it LOL but the more I check the more I see need door panel on the inside for drive and need new rotors and foglights and registration

$1600 I belive back in 2006 I believe for my 95 Tsi with 72k salvage title in decent shape but didn't start (could of paid less but O well), JDM Ebay engine $1200? or so with shipping and engine swap with new clutch cost me about $1100. So total was about $4k with a lower mileage engine swap done. I've put a lot of money into it though over the years.

I paid in full a whooping 800$ ;)
It was my first car and still drive it everyday hah,

I have roughly 1200$ into it but it could use some paint and a new fender

getting that done this summer.
unless something brakes a week before I get a paint job ...again.. Dam transmission

If we didn't do all the work ourselves I'd be into it like 4 grand with labour

'99 GST Spyder with a tick over 100k miles, stock except for drilled rotors and 17" wheels: $3000.

Had a miss at around 4500rpm solved with plugs, wires and air filter. Immediately spent $550 to replace entire exhaust from O2 to tip with Stainless. Top needs sealing - leaks like a sieve and had a bad lift motor that I replaced with a $25 replacement from C-list. No rust worth mentioning (light surface rust on suspension components as would be expected). Still needs a little body work.

2000 bucks for 1994 eclipse GS with around 95k miles in 2009 I believe. A red one and got me around as my first car. Mom was a bit shocked and amused I kept my word as a 4 year old telling her I'd get the same car as her when I grow up. she had a white one back in the day.

850 bucks down paid for a GST spyder 1997 with 165k miles. mint exterior, interior and only 2 owners purchased from dealer in 2013. timing belt/water pump done by someone in turbo trix and a week or 2 later, rod knock. with full, new oil. dealer took the car back without giving me a problem, I lucked out.

2,400 bucks for 98 eclipse RS, black manual with only 84k miles purchased in 2012. Still my daily and never gave up on it through all the crap it's been through. with a rebuilt upgraded head, all belts, water pump, suspension and cooling system replaced it's too mechanically sound to give up despite assholes hitting it left and right. just got totaled by a snow plower truck last month quarter panel destroyed.

saving for a GSX and pray 2 find one soon.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back