The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

How did you guy mount your intercooler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TreyDaBurna

Proven Member
Feb 14, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Has anyone mounted their intercooler without a mounting bar...or fabricated mounts pics would be great post up

You could use brackets. It would make the fab work more difficult and time consuming. I used a bar. It seems to be the easiest way to go thats why you see most people do so. Any reason why you dont want to use a bar?

No reason other than i dont have one right now and i really wanna put it on my car haha

I've seen some put on crooked ROFL ....maybe somthing was in the way? i do know its best to take off the front bumper, but id mark that rail under the radiator where the horizontal edges of the bumper mounth are so you can find center ect... and use a level and/or measuring tape haha. my kit came with some aluminum bendible universal brackets. get some thin metal, a vice, a hammer and a hack saw. :thumb:

I just bolted it directly to the core using factory mounting holes.

Well i have sum long bolts that i was thinking about using.....i was going to drill thru where the center portion of the bumper mounts by the hood latch and mount it there then find a way to support the bottom

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back