1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold Holset HX40

Posted by mitsu-man, Aug 23, 2019

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Feal Suspension
  1. mitsu-man

mitsu-man Proven Member

Joined Nov 5, 2004
    Dillon, Colorado
    I'm selling my 6 blade Holset HX40 with BEP housing. Set up for O2 housing external waste gate. No in and out shaft play, normal amount of up and down shaft play. I got this turbo in 2014 with the intention of running it but I never did. I was told that it was rebuilt by the previous owner but can not confirm this. It has been stored inside, always covered up. $450 obo. Would prefer local pickup, located near Denver, CO but I will ship it if I have to.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019

Street Build 422  1

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM