The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Here are some pictures I took of the car yesterday

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

housegsx

15+ Year Contributor
May 28, 2004
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
I bought my girlfriend a new camera for Christmas. Yesterday was the first time I've tried it out. Here are some pics of the car and a few others I took. I took a bunch more but some came out grainy. The ISO must have been set too high or something. Let me know what you think.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here are a few others...

Thanks!

And the camera is a Nikon D60. It's the first time I've ever messed with a camera not using just point and shoot.

i thought it looked like a SLR quality type... i really want the d40! take some nice photo shoots of my piece :p

Thanks guys.

I'm going to try taking some more over the weekend. It's kind of fun taking pics, but I never bothered because I was always borrowing someone else's pos camera.

i love nikon. nice pictures dude. keep shooting, and if you want a D80 just PM me, because I am getting ready to purchase the d3x.

Thanks guys!

Great pics...I especially love the ones by the train tracks and the one by that wall. They just look really profesional..:thumb:

You have no idea how bad I wanted to fly down that gravel road! ROFL

Ohh I bet dude... Takes alot of self control to not fly down roads like that.. Good job.. I took my gf to a spot last week. It was a gravel road probly 5 miles long..It took soo much from me to leave the car in 3rd or 4th the whole time so I wasnt apt to boost on gravel road at 40 mph.. LOL..

Nice pictures, The D40 is a nice camera. What exhaust are you running I like the look of it.

What exhaust are you running I like the look of it.

Apexi N1. It looks great but I wouldn't recommend it. Supposedly it necks down in the resonators and it also just recently developed a slight rattle in the muffler like something is loose. WTF I'd like to replace it with a Thermal R&D catback and put the N1 on my dd Talon.

Thanks. The tires are Kumho MX's. They'd be Star Specs but I either didn't know about them at the time or they were unavailable.

I have to come to work on Saturday to babysit some electricians so I'm going to try to get some decent pics of the car in town. (Pittsburgh)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back