The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

help, is it a good deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevo1

Probationary Member
Aug 30, 2004
St. Cloud, Minnesota
I am thinking about purchasing a 93 eagle talon tsi awd, it has a jdm engine, an upgraded turbo, and a new reinforced tranny. The seller is asking 3500 for it. The downside is that it has a little bit of body work needed, there are a few (about 3) quarter size rust spots and a couple of small dents, Im not sure if this is a good deal or not any help would be appreciated!!
thanks
Steve

I guess you have to factor in how important looks are to you. If it has rust you are probably going to want a new paint job shortly, before it gets worse. So that could be as little as $300 to as much as $1K, depending on what you want. As for everything else, I would tell him you would give him $3K - any more seems a little high. It is a '93, so it's one of the newer 1G's, which is good. AWd is a definite plus, the upgrades are a bonus. Sounds like a winner to me! Just make sure the mileage isn't too much, or you'll be looking at a rebuild in the near future.

awesome, thanks guys Im going to run over and check out the car tonight... thanks again for all your help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back