The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Heard of GodSpeed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

architechnik

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 21, 2007
Glad, Oregon
Hey, so I've been filling up my xmas list and noticed a shop called God Speed Project. I was looking at some of their stuff and asked some questions and they said they did a lot of their own work.
Has anyone else heard of these guys and know if they know what they're doing?

They are selling a modified 16g under the Evo name, but it is one of their own port jobs and constructs. Is this just another rice-fest shop?

I've noticed Godspeed at a couple other shops for their intercoolers as well. Most of the people gave decent reviews, including one from a guy running up to 22bls. I just don't know what their rep is beyond the intercoolers.

All that stuff is 100% made in china, as seen on ebay, ssautochrome junk.

Be careful.

That was the original reason I asked the company who is the manufacturer of their "Evo III." In my mind, the only way it could be an EVO is if Mits was making it, while it could be a just as well-built big 16g and be made by someone else.

I just hate all the gimmicks companies try to use... I guess 'cause it works so often. :notgood:

I have a 20g td06 from them and it runs awesome. I've only had it installed for about a month, but so far so good and it pulls like a mother f*^$. They also give a 6 month warranty. I would say their parts are good and never heard of anyone with first hand experience say different.

I can also second for the quality of their intercoolers, as I also run one of their cores.

I can also say that even though their stuff is knockoff i was very happy with the E16g i bought from them, bought it 3 years ago and its been running 15psi since then, now 42,000 miles later and it still runs great with no shaftplay at all :hellyeah:
(they even gave me an install kit when i went to go pick it up, and a great pricing that can't be complaint about)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back