The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Happy 4th of July!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yes, happy 4th. I'm off to Pismo (beach) here in a little. Gotta leave early cause that place gets CROWDED. Sitting on the beach all day, body boarding, drinking...fun stuff :thumb:

Don't blow your hand off with an M-80 now...

Have a good one guys.

ckozlgod said:
Don't blow your hand off with an M-80 now...

Have a good one guys.

Hehe, no i learned my lesson the first time, im not going thru THAT again :p

No fun for me - just got home from work, then I have to be at work at 8am tomorrow, ####ers!!!! And I don't even get overtime :thumbdown haha

Here's my 4th of july driving experience. Well I drove to my buddies house and while goin down my street some kids are having a party. Big deal right? Well while I'm driving down the street the kids stand in the middle of the street. I sat there for a few seconds and they decided to slightly move over a step or so. Thanks. I had a creep forward 1mph to make sure I didn't run over any toes. I think one bastard made a comment about me running over his toes.

Anyways on my way back at 3am this morning I turn the corner and see some people so I turn off my brights and low and behold the bitches are still having a party. So I creep up again and some broads and a couple dudes stand in the middle of the ####ing road. So I stop in the middle of the crowd and the dumbasses finaly inch a little more to the side and some wize ass says move along scooby. So I'm like #### this. As soon as I cleaned the last #### sucker I put the hammer to floor and peeled out as soon as the turbo spooled and power shift into 2nd and 3rd until I reach my house.

Wish I had rear wheel drive to shoot some rocks in their ####y faces. I should have hit on some of the skanks but my window was rolled up :mad:
I felt like driving back around and running the ####ers over at a buck twenty going down the hill. Won't see anything, just the sound of my turbo spooling up, until my car flys over the top of the hill catching some air and landing on all ur sorry asses. LOL :thumb: :mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back