The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Gulf Coast DSMer's need to meet...

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, i'll be at the meet on the 25th as long as I don't get called offshore. Working on call has its lame sides

ill make the next meet ill have it back on the road and hopeing for a low 11 sec pass

I'd really like to make it but it turns out that weekend might be when I'll be driving to houston to get the car. :ohdamn: Oh and just to let you guys know the 26th sunday is the 2009 lakefront meet in new orleans across from Landry's at 12pm till. Should be a big event.

Redeyez I've seen a black Talon over there, thats yours? :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Yea I do have someone alredy on it, thanks kongo. Hey all the New Orleans area DSM's should meet once everyone has there cars back, running, actually moving. LOL! How does May 2nd sound, at the hooters on VETS. 1:30pm.

Also a update on my Talon. The head comes in tomorrow and will be worked on this fri and sat.

Yeah, as long as I'm on the beach I'm game. If you really get bored, you can help me figure out a way to get this 3" exhaust to fit on my car =S
It's pretty messed up :cry:

im down for meeting anyone close i live in gretna i have 0 friends with dsms.i work on mine all the time LOL i have no problem helpin any of you guys with anything and would not charge.you help me i help you gets you a long ways with people and when you need some help bam its one call away.i have a 1g awd talon a 1g fwd eclipse turbo and a 1g non turbo so i know a thing or to about dsms.i been a dsmer for 7 years now.hope to meet some of you guys finally im a pretty cool guy.well anyone close wanna meet let me know i go to no problem race way alot if any of yall go pinks was cool.

Ah hey eclipse 94, i'm still pretty new to the new orleans area.. but I think I work in Gretna. You know where Lapalco is? I work near there for epic divers and marine. I'd love to check out your dsm! You going to the meet? How many people are going?

I'll be there at 2:00...have a BBQ for job at 11 but I'll be there..

Called Kris stewart10 and he can't make it...

yeah, nice drive though. I'm not too familiar with the area, Kongo. I live off chef mentur highway though.

Hey if theres anyone close to the lake charles area, the contrabanddays car show is this saturday on the lake by the civic center, gate opens at 9 and its $20 to enter. ive been in it for the past 2 years and its usually a pretty good turnout. ill have 3 dragsters in it this year since the eclipse isnt quite car show worthy yet.

Hey it was good meeting you too Kongo. I made it back kinda late from the west bank. There was this guy that wrecked his 280sx. I think it was a 280, it was blue. The guy hit some ladies jeep on the front left.

i woulda been there but had to take my mom to the hospital.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back