The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Greddy Type-s BOV-HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaXimus0076

Probationary Member
Jan 21, 2003
Ft_LauderdaleFl
I had a 1stgen crushed BOV and I just purchased a Greddy Type-S
My question is with the air/fuel gauge.With the 1st gen bov it used to sit at 17 pounds on the vac side at idle and when I shift it would drop to 20,but as soon as I put on the Greddy it sits at 20 at idle and drops to 24 at shift.Is that how its suppose to be or do I need to adjust it.Which way do I turn it if I need to adjust..HELP

You mean your boost gauge?? I have a greddy s and it idles at 19-20. I can't really recall what it does at shift. Maybe The greddy-s seals better than your 1g. Adjusting is just like any screw. Right to tight, left to loose. Don't worry about it, it's normal that some things change slightly when you change parts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back