The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

got my 16g today

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skinnypimp

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 28, 2003
Miami, Florida
well i order a small 16g from a certain company that i will not name. well the turbo came in and it looked like a evo 3 16g. here's the part number on the housing 49178-01470 and the number above it is 040724059. can someone tell if i got more than what i paid for ta :talon: lon :thumb:

Just measure the turbine housing outlet, where the o2 housing connects to. The evo3 16g has a 2.5" outlet whereas the other 16g's have a 2" outlet.

plus measure the turbo/manifold inlet. if it's 7cm you either got a ported 16G or an evo 16G

p.s., taken from another thread..

red91gst said:
You can also look at the number in the middle of the stamping to identify which 16g it is.

052 is a small
042 is a big
047 is an E3

Nate
SBR

RamenPride said:
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

word i got a evo 3 then, it looks just like the one on the right. damn i got lucky :shhh:

RamenPride said:
:thumb: I think it's like a $70 difference between the small and the EvoIII

i how, i was just being cheap, guess it paid off :thumb: ta :talon: lon

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back