The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

got money...what to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turboaddict21

15+ Year Contributor
Sep 6, 2004
Huntington, West_Virginia
after this saturday i should have $5k in he bank and a 93 eclipse gs for me to drive...whats everyone think i should do? i would like to put a 6 bolt and go from there but then again would it just be easier to find a dsm thats already got one in it?

Should be able to find a 1G AWD for less than 5k. Id say buy a new DSM save the 93 for a beater.

turboaddict21 said:
after this saturday i should have $5k in he bank and a 93 eclipse gs for me to drive...whats everyone think i should do? i would like to put a 6 bolt and go from there but then again would it just be easier to find a dsm thats already got one in it?

Sell your gs and buy a turbo. Why would you want to change from a 7 to 6? I haven't heard of any 92-94 walking and my 94 GS runs without problem. Just curious. :confused:

2fast2furious said:
Sell your gs and buy a turbo. Why would you want to change from a 7 to 6? I haven't heard of any 92-94 walking and my 94 GS runs without problem. Just curious. :confused:

7 to a 6? His GS has the 1.8L in it, he was talking about a turbo engine swap.

95eclipseGST008 said:
Should be able to find a 1G AWD for less than 5k. Id say buy a new DSM save the 93 for a beater.
Agreed :thumb: You can get a nice AWD for ~3k-ish, then still have money left over, and a backup car. Sounds like a win-win situation to me ;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back