The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Glo gauges: Rice or Nice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I really dislike this style of indiglo. A lot of my Honda buddies have them, and they're bright as hell. I think they look pretty generic/cheap also. Reverse indiglo are far better IMO.

I have reverse indiglos...much prefer them to stock or indiglos.

ROW

stock is fine for me. i have plans for many other gauges, so no need to look at odometer gauges. < except for the miles per hour of course! :D

but yeah, if i went with any type of indiglow's it'd be the reverse. some look really clean.

What he said. Only the weak let other peoples' opinions and biases affect their own. Do what you want.

ROW

Originally posted by PaulPDX
Why do you care if it's rice or nice? It's your car dude... be a man about it.

If you like it, then that aught to be good enough. Who cares what joe schmoe down the block thinks. He can get his own damn car.

amen

these are the best guages...in my opnion..that you can get for a 2g...of course u would have to get the n/t ones...but i dont think mine are ricey at all and they have like 6 diff colors and like 6 dif dimmer shades...

Attachments

• guages.jpg
    guages.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 339
i saw these nice reverse ones online once..they kinda looked like the lexus is ones cus they stuck out a little bit..does ne1 have a clue wut im talking about?:rolleyes:

they kinda look like this..someone please find these

Attachments

• spx-035.jpg
    spx-035.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 279
I had a pair of indiglo's on my car a few years ago and I just got tired of them so I ended up removing them and I think it just looks cleaner without them now. But I mean if you like how it looks then by all means keep it on your car becuase its your car and not someone elses. I'm also planning on changing out my dash lights to LED's for a nice clean stock looking look.

Originally posted by EclipseGST-95
these are the best guages...in my opnion..that you can get for a 2g...of course u would have to get the n/t ones...but i dont think mine are ricey at all and they have like 6 diff colors and like 6 dif dimmer shades...

too bad that nion of those guages will work in my car:cry: i got a Oil Pressure guage in the instrument cluster:shhh: Eurospec...

theres thgis one shop that does the reverse indiglos here (custum) and they said itll cost $140 to do....

Definatley not rice. I may get a reverse pair for mine. :thumb:

I don't really like regular indiglo, but reverse looks awesome, definetly NICE :thumb:!

Pics of mine in my profile, with Blue and Green options. They look very good. Still dunno difference between indiglo and reverse indiglo. Mine came with a 6500 RPM redline though, never figured out why.

sal803, the indiglows your looking for are the S7's, i think ac auto technic makes them.

Originally posted by BD1
Still dunno difference between indiglo and reverse indiglo.
Reverse only light the numbers.
Mine came with a 6500 RPM redline though, never figured out why.
Because the fellow over in Taiwan who did the layout has never sat in a DSM.

Attachments

• indig.jpg
    indig.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 186
for those lexus type gauges, im not sure if they make it but check AC AutoTechnics they have some really nice BUT very EXP gauges!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back