1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold Genuine MHI EVO III 16G Turbo + Extras BRAND NEW

Posted by jdub099, Jan 19, 2020

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. jdub099

jdub099 Supporting VIP

Joined Sep 2, 2019
    Denver, Colorado
    I bought this new in September but decided to go bigger. It has never been bolted up, just stored. The only not factory-fresh thing about it is that I *carefully* bent the wastegate port slightly to clear a Forced Performance 4" intake (intake not included). This cost me $799 but they are on sale now for $749.

Along with this turbo I have a 4" to 2.5" offset coupler needed to run the popular 4" FP Intake (intake not included). This cost me $31.95.

Also is a VRSF J-Pipe. This is one of the very best J-Pipes. I painted it low gloss black. This cost me $64.99.
    This is $896 worth of parts. Price includes shipping and PayPal fees.

Turbo: $620
    Pipe: $40
    Coupler: $20
    Package: $650

Accepting *reasonable* offers.

Things I will take in partial trade:
    Walbro 450LPH HP E85 Pump P/N F90000274
    7cm Turbine Housing WITH flapper in excellent condition
    Red/Orange Innovative Wideband Gauge for LC-1

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020