1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Full engine build. Brand new. (6 bolt)

Posted by Geeb, Mar 14, 2019

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Geeb

Geeb Proven Member

Joined Apr 6, 2016
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
    Located in Philadelphia, PA

6 bolt Shortblock. Fresh from the machine shop, decked, honed, kiggly girdle installed, line honed, oil passages smoothed and casting imperfections removed

Brand new CP pistons (coated with CBX ceramic heat coat) still in box, only opened for coating. Comes with everything brand new and unopened.

Manley H beams

Brand new Eagle steel crank

BNIB king racing bearings (crank and rods)

Built head... kiggly beehive springs titanium retainers, BNIB unopened kiggly HLA, GSC stainless steel nitride coated valves, GSC bronze valve guides, head machine work- fresh deck, o ringed (with new copper ring material, can use steel if you want), oil port mod (smoothed and bored), ported and knife edged.

I also have a brand new still packaged Mitsubishi OEM MLS headgasket that can be included if the price is good.

And a Cometic streetpro block gasket set.

And every bolt that goes in this engine I have brand new, OEM. they were all bought new from extreme psi and cost me almost 350$ alone just in bolts

I'm looking for $2100 for this setup.

Text me at 215 983 8091

Drag Race Build 3K  0

1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 1G DSM

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors