The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Fts Afpr

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's the same as a ChargedAir unit and also www.ongreenperformance.com sells them. Quality I think is average but it gets the job done without any hassle. It's not polished or anodized but like I said before it works and the price is great. How long it takes to get is dependant on the supply of the vendor. I have one on my car that I got used on the trader. Pic of it is located in my gallery.

There was a 4 week back order on mine but it was pretty worth it. The overall quality was very nice though it did require a little bit or fuel rail trimming.
:thumb:

8 week wait for mine. Functioned properly and good quality. FTS customer service is nill, they're assholes but if you can put up with an unknown wait period, go for it.

Last that I heard the 1st gen version was in stock but the 2nd gen verision is on back order. That was around 2 weeks ago so keep that in mind.

Dave

Got one from CAS years ago and it works great. Just make sure you read the pressure when the gauge (off the reg) is cold, it will move when it gets warm. Its does this on a lot of cars with the Summit gauges.

Make sure you specify 90 or 91-94, the 90 rail is different and will need trimming.

Attachments

• Talon underhood shot 6 reg crop.jpg
    Talon underhood shot 6 reg crop.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 306
i ordered one from fullthrottlespeed.com they said there was a 6-8 week backorder when i bought it but it came in about 3 weeks. I think they said that they took are of all the backorders and are able to ship them out faster which is probably why someone got it in like 2 days. Install was really simple, some people say you need to trim or move things around for the gauge but if you buy like 4$$ of pipe fittings from home depot you can fit it without messing with anything else. Overall for the money i thought it was a great product, easy to use, and does exactly what its supposed to do. If you want pictures of how i have it setup i can get some tonight since im in school right now.

98spydert said:
8 week wait for mine. Functioned properly and good quality. FTS customer service is nill, they're assholes but if you can put up with an unknown wait period, go for it.

If you need to talk to someone there, talk to Mike Licht. He was really cool with me about my MAFT setup, and send me a free 2g chip in exchange for my old 1g chip.

--Dan

Scrymerr said:
If you need to talk to someone there, talk to Mike Licht. He was really cool with me about my MAFT setup, and send me a free 2g chip in exchange for my old 1g chip.

--Dan

Actually he was the one I had the problem with but I don't want to get into it here on the boards since it's against the rules and everything :)

I'm running the FTS unit, I have a 90, and had no problems with my rail.
Does everyone's fuel pressure gauge go to 0 after you shut the car off?

I'm running one also. Works great.

Attachments

• AFPR 021.jpg
    AFPR 021.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 261
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back