The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Ft. Riley meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4G63_GSX

10+ Year Contributor
Apr 21, 2010
Chandler, Arizona
I know iv'e seen people around the riley area just never stopped to chat with anyone, so if your one of the people that live on riley or the surrounding area we should have some meets kick off. I know everyone is getting ready for block leave next month but after would be ample time to meet up. open to any ideas of where to meet not to many places in JC so most likey manhattan area. A place where we can link up and chat, or go cruise on these long kansas roads

If I had my gsx cleared for the roads I would. but no time nor money to make that happen so on to selling for now.

This is the 6-bolt swapped GSX yes? How hard and fast are you for selling it? Honestly if you wait a few months I'd buy but I'm sure it'd be gone by then. I could always use two GSX's - especially if one is a 6-bolt... hmm if only I had $3500 lying around.

I just bought me a 2g tsi. send me a pm and ill give you my number cause i have a lot of questions about this car.

Im in ft riley pm me im down to meet. Also if you guys know anyone who can tune my car or a shop around here that can do it that would be great.

Well, when it warms up we usually get together, in the KC area and show up for the Import Face-Off in Topeka. You can do all the work and tune yourself, save that money for killer mods.

I live on post fella's we could all get together at some point I have a garage as well just no tuning have all the tools that any DSMers would need to pull a motor and tans and build one.

DSMers in Fort Riley we should all make a showing this coming weekend! Have not seen too many around lately

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back