The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

FS: HadesOmega garage sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HadesOmega

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 5, 2002
408, California
This is all the stuff I've been trying to sell or new stuff I'm trying to sell mashed into one thread. Won't be bumpin the old ones anymore. Yes I have been in the DSM game too long. Anyway here is what I got:

Greddy EVO Catback Exhaust, I got some discovered treasure here. Pulled this off a 97 Talon TSi FWD, full 3" (60mm) Greddy EVO catback exhaust. It is in ok condition, I would rate it a 7/10. It looks to have seen some miles. The can and tip is scratched on the bottom (see pix) but for the most part its in great shape. You won't even notice the scratches when installed on the car. It looks like some fitting modifications were done to it must've not have bolted on (like my ebay exhaust) well but I think it will with the mods but it wasn't welded very well. It was also welded to the rear crossmember for some odd reason and the weld came off but there is no hole in the pipe, can hardly tell. The cat was cut like 1" from the flange so the flange MAYBE not flat but it look good. It will need a new gasket where the muffler connects to the catback piping because it broke, probably best to replace them all. I don't know if this will bolt on to stock cat as well, but it might be slotted at the flange. This is genuine Greddy the real deal here these sell for almost 600 brand new. Asking 250
More Pix here:Greddy EVO Catback
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

2G Ingalls Rear Camber Adjusters- Used but in great condition, comes with everything to install, very similar to SPC rear kit. 4 eccentric adjuster assemblies, 8 grade 10 bolts, and 32 spacer/shims (for those of you that need to correct that extreme negative camber situations). Asking 50

Manual 2G Antenna, If you have a non-op automatic antenna you can replace it with this and a regular antenna, easy install and save a pound or two of weight.- 30

Talon License Plate Holder, looks a bit old, if I had a Talon I'd rock it. $10

Dave Brode 2G upper IC pipe and 1G BOV- Used but in great condition. Cleaned it up a bit but you can bling it up with some metal polish or paint it. Flanged for 1G BOV, will need new gasket. Asking 50 for pipe, 30 for BOV, and 80 for both.

AGX and PROKIT SPRINGS SOLD

Dual Piston Caliper kit- 200
Whole used kit unknown miles. Comes with calipers, lines, pads, and rotors. More info here: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/norcal-region-dsm/412672-fs-dual-piston-caliper-conversion-kit.html

Red RRE Rear Strut Bar- 70
I wound up getting a DC Sports rear strut bar I didn't like how this one looks or mounts but its definately functional. When I took it off I heard the chassis flex. Its red and has looks a little worn. Pictures taken next to DC bar, sorry didn't get a chance with it installed. It fits though, just have to play with it a little.

2G strut bushings (2) - SOLD to ALLOUT CL55

2GA Talon BLACK doorcaps- 30
Got these off a 2GA talon. They are definitely different than a 2GB eclipse doorcap because I have those too which is why I'm using these. In good shape some scratches, OEM paint is good.

2GA Pea Green sideskirts- SOLD to ALLOUT CL55

2GA 2tone black/gray sideskirt- 15
Driver's side sideskirt, sold the other side so this is what I have left over.

420A Star Turbo Kit- 1800
Add a big expensive snail to you 420A. May start parting it out in a week or two. Need the garage space no more turbo 420a for me anymore. I AM NOW PARTING THE KIT OUT PLEASE GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR PRICESMore info here: http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/nor...-avenger-star-turbo-kit-t3-t04e-san-jose.html

Hyundai Valve Cover- SOLD

Rear left (driver) side lower toe control arm from RS- 30
Fixed my toe problem this wasn't the problem so I sell now, ball joint boot still in good shape. Got it off of a fairly low mileage RS. Since it is from a RS it is hollow, as in it only has 3 sides of a box.

After market steering wheel hub- SOLD to ALLOUT CL55

225/50/16 Tires- 30
Got these at a garage sale, since I'm trying to get away from 16s I sell it now. They're kinda old, I mean really old I don't see tires with tread patterns like this anymore. Probably make a good driving around tire. =P Will post pix and further specs later.

Misc 2G strut parts- 5
Box of miscellaneous stock strut parts. Looks like stock springs from RS, dust covers, and strut isolators. I see a bump stop in there too. 5 bux take whatever you want or take the whole thing.

2GA headlights- 40
Don't have my RS anymore. These are a bit fogged up, nothing a little rubbing compound and polish won't fix. Hard to see in the pictures but the drivers side I think has some scratches.

2GA (might fit B) front license plate bracket- 15 obo

2G black lighted mirror- I swapped mine for a normal mirror, didn't like the bulky mirror, hard to put broadway mirror on, and it kept falling off my windshield and had to keep gluing it back on. 15 obo
http://www.hadesomega.info/gallery/...ownloadItem&g2_itemId=90231&g2_serialNumber=2

2G turbo exhaust manifold heatshield- in great shape, one of the holes looks to have lost some material but a washer will fix it! 20obo
http://www.hadesomega.info/gallery/...ownloadItem&g2_itemId=90222&g2_serialNumber=2

Rear hatch plastic cover- FREE local only
http://www.hadesomega.info/gallery/...ownloadItem&g2_itemId=46020&g2_serialNumber=2

Grey trunk cover- Great shape asking 40

NIB 2GNT Drivers side axle (or the short one I forget)- Sold my RS *sniff and had this axle I was going to put in it but never did. Its BRAND NEW bought at autozone, have receipt but they probably won't honor the warranty since it has my name on it. Its kinda obvious but its is for 420A only including avenger excluding Spyder GS. Asking 70

Willing to meet in or around San Jose area, open to offers and trades as well.

Last edited:
im sorry, but this is soo damn funny that your selling MREs..hahah, this made my night.. good luck with the sales of everything else

I don't think it has any cracks but I will examine it better. Someone is going to pick it up today though.

Hah you'll be surprised the people on Calguns are buying MREs left and right. I sold my case of MREs a week after I got back. Good to have some food just in case a disaster happens also.

no doubt that it is smart to sell mres because you never know when you'll need easy food. it was just soo random you know, i didnt even know you could buy them on the streets. I've only had them when i was in the military

Damn I missed em.. I just wanna know what it taste like. I saw a special where they were putting together menus and looked interesting..

How much from the ProKit springs and is it all four or just the rears?

PM sent...

I was asking 120 for them, it'll be more to ship them though, not sure how much they're kind of heavy, and yes they are for the whole set front and rear. They're the one that were attached to those AGXs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back