The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

FS - Complete zero mile 6 bolt with NEW ACT 2600

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SFrymyah

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 29, 2008
Mooresville, North_Carolina
I've got a freshly rebuilt zero mile 6 bolt engine for sale, complete from the throttle body to the turbo. I was going to put this in my Eclipse but since the car is gone and chances of getting another one are near zero, this thing needs a home. When I say complete, I mean it. The head is rebuilt and upgraded with new valves, BC Springs and retainers and a 3 angle valve job. The cams are stock, but you can put in just about any cam package you want and punish this thing. Head is held on with ARP Headstuds.

The bottom end is stock stuff with new rings and bearings. The Exhaust manifold is not cracked and has a 14B turbo hanging off of it. The turbo has some side to side shaft play, but its definitely usable. All motor mounts are included and they're hockey puck filled. Also comes with a brand new ACT 2600 clutch. The oil pump has been rebuilt, all of the timing equipment is new and the balance shafts have been removed. Aside from all that, its Fully dressed and belted down to the power steering pump.

Its a little dusty in the pics, but its been sitting in a garage for like a year. Its pictured in the bed of my truck but its sitting on a stand now, waiting for you to come get it and take it home.

Looking for $800 Cash. Absolutely no trades or shipping!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back