1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

FS: Carbon Fiber Hood w/Sparco Hood Pins (7-8lbs!) - Pick up in NJ

Posted by VTEC_THIS, Jun 28, 2011

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. VTEC_THIS

VTEC_THIS Proven Member

Joined Jul 20, 2006
    Tampa, Florida
    SOLD!

Location: Morristown, NJ 07960 - Pick up only, I'm sorry but no exceptions can be made on this.
    --

2G Carbon Fiber Hood with Sparco Hood Pins. This carbon fiber hood was made purely for function so it has no clearcoat and is extremely light because of that. This hood only weighs 7-8lbs, try comparing that to a 42lb stock hood or even a CF hood with a gel/clearcoat! Price is $350.

DSCN2042.jpg

DSCN2057.jpg

DSCN2067.jpg

Dry:
    DSCN2276.jpg

Wet (The spots on the lower left side is just where the hood started to dry):
    DSCN2278.jpg

Last edited: Jul 10, 2011

2K  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. VTEC_THIS

VTEC_THIS Proven Member

Joined Jul 20, 2006
    Tampa, Florida
    Please PM me if interested, as I will not be checking this thread for replies.

2K  0

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    manual · 2G DSM