The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

FS: 95-99 Eclipse RS GS Talon Esi Avenger Star Turbo Kit T3/T04E (San Jose)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HadesOmega

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 5, 2002
408, California
Sorry too lazy, I just copy and pasted from my craigslist ad. Anyway if your lookin to whoop up on a stock turbo 1g or 2g or those little hondas with your 2GNT here's something interesting:

I have a custom modified Star Turbo Kit here that I had installed on my 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse. This kit will work for 95-99 Eclipse RS/GS, Dodge Avenger (4 cylinder model), Eagle Talon Esi. It will bolt on to a 1995 easily because the 95s came with a slightly different fuel system than the 96+ cars. If you have a 96-99 you will need a fuel cut defencer or missing link. It comes with all the parts to turbocharge your car minus the oil return line and you will have to have your exhaust modified to fit the 3" downpipe flanges. I would recommend also buying a boost gauge, AFR gauge, and Super AFC (for fine tuning). With this kit my eclipse made ABOUT 200HP/200ft-lbs on a Dynapack Dyno. The guy that bought the car hasn't paid off the car yet and wanted to buy the turbo kit but its taking him too long so here it is.

What kit comes with:
-Turbonetics T3/T04E BB turbo (this turbo is massive and its one of the best turbos you can buy, it uses a ceramic ball bearing that helps it spool faster and last longer, some small shaft play but is still in great shape, willing to part turbo)

-Airtex Inline Fuel Pump (you can use this or buy an in tank one, this one is an external inline pump)

-Starion Front Mount Intercooler (Starion FMIC that I had custom modified with 2.5" inlet and outlet and piping)

-1G Blow off valve

-Vortec SFMU (set for 22psi)

-Fort 30lb injectors (good for 10 psi with SFMU)

-Jazz Oil Catch can

-Turbonetics Manual Boost controller (set for 10 psi, adjustable)

-Star Exhuast Manifold (Ported and polished and has an autometer EGT Probe installed)

-Star Downpipe (modified Star downpipe, has dump pipe welded to down pipe and about the last half of it is 3", has flex section on dump and a 3" flex for the downpipe, plus 3" bolt on flange, you will need you exhaust modified with a 3" flange or you can cut the flange off and have it straight welded but 3" flange is good if you want to remove it.)

-Turbine heat shield (modified from a Isuzu Impulse Turbo)

-Turbonetics Delta Gate wastegate

-Stainless steel Bradied Oil feed line with oil pressure sensor adapter

-Cone Airfilter

I'm asking for 1800 OBO for everything, looking for a FTF transaction, I'm in San Jose.

I will sell the turbo alone for 800, its worth like 1000 brand new. Will consider parting out if I get no interest in the whole kit.

More pictures of the turbo kit here:
Star Turbo Kit

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

What it looked like when it was installed:

Sorry I've never had any of those parts. Try pick n pull. You can try getting a an EVO 8 BOV or 9, it mounts the same way a stock 2G does but with the performance of a 1G BOV. I've got one on my motorcycle.

Yep I got too much stuff lying around, anyway

I will sell the turbo alone for 800, its worth like 1000 brand new. Will consider parting out if I get no interest in the whole kit.

I will put it on the classifieds and see if anyone wants the whole dealie first. It is an awesome turbo.

i'm interested on the Vortech SFMU, how much? please let me know if you want to sell it.

Actually yes I will sell it alone now, I've had ZERO interest in the kit, maybe I should buy an avenger or 10th aniversary eclipse and turbo it =P

Anyway I will sell the SFMU for 200 and that is with all the calibration discs and springs, I forgot what each on does but they adjust the rising rate and fuel pressure I think. It was set up for 22 psi perfect if your running about 10lbs of boost on 30lb injectors.

Anyway PM me if you still interested.

Will part out kit here are the prices:

What kit comes with:
-Turbonetics T3/T04E BB turbo (this turbo is massive and its one of the best turbos you can buy, it uses a ceramic ball bearing that helps it spool faster and last longer, some small shaft play but is still in great shape, willing to part turbo)
-Airtex Inline Fuel Pump (you can use this or buy an in tank one, this one is an external inline pump)
-Starion Front Mount Intercooler (Starion FMIC that I had custom modified with 2.5" inlet and outlet and piping)
-1G Blow off valve
-Vortec SFMU (set for 22psi)
-Fort 30lb injectors (good for 10 psi with SFMU)
-Jazz Oil Catch can
-Turbonetics Manual Boost controller (set for 10 psi, adjustable)
-Star Exhuast Manifold (Ported and polished and has an autometer EGT Gauge installed)
-Star Downpipe (modified Star downpipe, has dump pipe welded to down pipe and about the last half of it is 3", has flex section on dump and a 3" flex for the downpipe, plus 3" bolt on flange, you will need you exhaust modified with a 3" flange or you can cut the flange off and have it straight welded but 3" flange is good if you want to remove it.)
-Turbine heatshield (modified from a Isuzu Impulse Turbo)
-Turbonetics Delta Gauge wastegate
-Stainless steel Bradied Oil feed line with oil pressure sensor adapter

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back