1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale Fp3065 turbo.

Posted by gabetraffis, Nov 16, 2019

Tags:
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
Please Support STM Tuned
  1. gabetraffis

gabetraffis Probationary Member

Joined Sep 15, 2014
    parma, Ohio
    hello all. Im thinking about selling my beautiful working fp 3065 Ball bearing. The turbo is in great shape. No play at all ready to bolt on and go have some fun. It will came with a tial 44mm wastegate (Unsure in the spring rate) with dumb tube. Also will have the v-band out let to bolt up to your factory down pipe!! I’m Asking 1250$. We can work out shipping and paypal fees when the time comes! Let me know if you’re interested. 216-548-7283

Attached Files:

buddahboost likes this.
  2. gabetraffis

gabetraffis Probationary Member

Joined Sep 15, 2014
    parma, Ohio
    Change in price!!! 800$$ and we can work out shipping and pp