The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Fort Rucker AL??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewSpool

Probationary Member
Sep 18, 2007
Boston, Massachusetts
Is there crap for cars in southern AL or what? I'm moving there in 2 weeks and just wondering.

You really wont find too much in S. alabama but there are a few of us around. hit me up sometime and we can chill or whatever.

Not really any places in AL to take a dsm to. I know I wouldn't trust any mechanic in N AL with my car.
There's a guy on these forums from Tuscaloosa that has built a rwd 1g.
They're actually a lot of people that have and build dsm's, so I usually take my questions to them.

hey im a DSM here in Enteprise which is right out side of Fort rucker. I drive a 99 eclipse. If anybody in the Southeast wants to meet up with me and my car club in enterprise, just PM me and i will give you directions to where we meet!!!

Bak from the dead! Enterprise DSM meet? Is this still going on? I'm in Enterprise myself and have been for about the past 4 and 1/2 years.

just so happen to pop back on here, i actually drive a WRX now, but i have meets up in Troy. Shoot me a PM and ill add you to the facebook group and give you my phone number if you want to meet up, we are going to a show up in Montgomery on monday if you want to tag along

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back